Please read the following information carefully before submitting your application using the form below.
Note, there is NO TELEPHONE support for speculative enquiries.
ALL enquiries in the first instance, must be online, via our website application form with all required documentation.
Speculative emails or application forms with no documentation will not be responded to.
- The Start-up and Innovator Visa categories are for non British nationals wishing to set up a business in the UK.
- To qualify for a Visa in either category, applicants must first obtain an endorsement from an approved endorsing body i.e. Community & Business Partners (CBP). See our introductory brochure here
- The business plan analysis and ongoing business support programmes costs (and service) are confirmed to you following receipt of all required information. The service we provide will be bespoke.
ALL business plans must include 3-year financial projections demonstrating monthly Sales, P & L and Cashflow and MUST meet the following criteria:
- Innovation – Your business must have a genuine, original business plan that meets new or existing market gap needs and/or creates a competitive advantage.
- Viability – You have now, or with support will actively develop, the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, and market awareness, to successfully run the business described in your plan to meet future objectives.
- Scalability – You have evidence of structured planning demonstrating realistic potential for job creation and growth into national and international
During the visa application process, ALL applicants are required to provide.
- A clear and readable copy of a valid passport as ID with at least 6 months left before expiry.
- Your proof of English Language level attained, (with at least a CEFR Level B2 overall in reading, writing, speaking & listening, or a clear and readable copy of your certificate of academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or PhD, and with the NARIC certificate (where appropriate). If you have just been awarded your UK undergraduate or post graduate degree and don’t have the certificate, we will require proof from the university and a transcript of the modules and grades achieved to make an assessment.
- A full up-to-date CV that clearly outlines your skills and experience.
- To attend several interviews: via on-line virtual meeting software.
- Innovator applicants will also provide bank statements showing the investment funds in place for 90 consecutive days
- Do not need funds to invest in their business but do require proof of a minimum level of funds to live on.
- Must not have previously set up a business in the UK.
- Can stay in the UK for two years whilst they are actively involved in the development of the business and bring their family members with them.
- Can take on work outside of their business to support themselves.
- Cannot extended their start-up visa but can apply for an Innovator visa.
- Need a minimum of £50,000 to invest in their business
- Are eligible if they have set up a business in the UK in the past.
- Can stay in the UK for three years whilst they are actively involved in the development of the business and can bring their family members with them.
- Cannot undertake any work outside of the business venture.
- Can request to extend their visa application, where certain criteria are met.
Please provide the following with the application form below:
- A Business Plan, including 3-years full monthly financial plan (P&L, Sales Forecast & Cashflow). If you do not have these documents, please chose either the Start-up or Innovator business plan and financial template below, complete them and send with all the other documents.
- You proof of English Language level attained, (with at least a CEFR Level B2 overall in reading, writing, speaking & listening)
- A clear and readable copy of your certificate of academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD. If it is not recognised, or you have just been awarded your qualification and don’t have the certificate, we will require a transcript of the modules and the grades achieved to make an assessment.
- A clear and readable copy of your valid passport as proof of ID.
- A full up-to-date CV that clearly outlines your skills and experiences.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION IS SENT TOGETHER WITH THE APPLICATION FORM, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE UNABLE TO PROCEED. SEE BELOW TO ATTACH YOUR DOCUMENTS.